Yuri manga: introduces male friend
Normal people: (they do not read it)

Normal manga: introduces female friend
Yuricucks: SAY GEX SESBIAN GEX
Yuricucks: why do these people hate us?

Manga that uses yuribait as a crutch: I am become slop
7u0vbr.jpg
I'm completely normal person...

I'll still read Yuri manga even if there's male characters in it.. and I just saying that cause it sound funny.. : P

I'm completely normal person...

I'll still read Yuri manga even if there's male characters in it..
"Normal person" is when you don't act like a rabid shipper whenever you see two female characters. You can be a yuri fan and still be normal.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, communication error leads to misunderstandings and potentially comedy. As is Japan.

Normal manga: introduces female friend
Yuricucks: SAY GEX SESBIAN GEX
Yuricucks: why do these people hate us?

Manga that uses yuribait as a crutch: I am become slop
Human beings are.... Flawed... Magnificent creatures, but flawed.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i honestly forgot this series was supposed to be horny bait its just so nice and wholesome now :dogkek: Also she looks so cool with her hair down -w-

Dex-chan lover

Normal people: "new character, neat" (they do not throw a fit at the existence of a male)

Don't confuse yuri fans with shippers. Shippers ruin everything, stratight or gay.

Dex-chan lover
This author is basically drunk at the wheel with how much they're swerving the plot around.

I just hope someday we get the context of why she was jacking, or i guess, jilling off in ch 1.

Like, was she pent up? Was it a dare? What was she even looking at? Will she ever do it again?

Or is the point of this series just exploring "bait"? Master, romance, yuri. All valid forms of bait.

I feel like this isnt girl love, at least on the main girls side, one of those, her best friend loves her but she doesn't love her that way, just as a best friend, and seems to be hinting shes interested at the guy employee

Dex-chan lover
That cover is so misleading. The fact she got caught masturbating hasn’t been something important for quite a while.
i mean that was prolly bait to get you to keep reading/stick around as opposed to her being some exhibitionist/addict that has to relieve her libido in a private area /room lol

Dex-chan lover
Did Honami think her friend said she was getting fat?
i mean when you hug another girl you'd prolly notice a chest even if you had one yourself, unless your gut rly stuck out but tbh other til like the 15-20 pound mark or like clothes suddenly needing a size up most ppl wouldn't notice unless they're the type that would be harsh/shallow about it (well japan does kinda have higher beauty standards about weight to where some chara's 'official' weight would be considered slightly underweight by american's standards/bmi lol)

Dex-chan lover
As misleading as the first chapter :kek:
If I had bought this I would certainly have felt scammed based on it. Makes me wonder what the author is actually going for, it feels like it’s all over the place with what kind of audience they want.

Don't confuse yuri fans with shippers. Shippers ruin everything, stratight or gay.
Yeah I agree, I have some yuri fan friends myself, but the GEX crowd unfortunately ruins their image (Hoyoverse shippers are the absolute worst)

Users who are viewing this thread