Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 27.1

Ore

Dex-chan lover
What's up with this trend of linking the age of a character with their size?

Dex-chan lover
uDCKGHA.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Boa Hancock.

Dex-chan lover
"My childhood friend became manager at my part-time job but now she's a character from Dragon Ball Z..?"

Also I'll put a fiver on that "first kiss" being something really stupid like kissing a cheek or using the same straw

Dex-chan lover
If it weren't for the quality of the cast, I would've thought she was a bad character with how she's acting, but I'm sure there's some hilarious misunderstanding here. Like, she probably slipped and fell on him as kids, and she accidentally stole his first kiss that way.

Author running out of conflicts it seems. There was no need to include a teaser "adult" in to the mix but here we are. God i hate that archetype like you wouldn't believe. Dishonest piece of shits. Also, for a college kid, not kissing anyone else after this shithead is way more concerning.
The author only ever had one idea: Make his OC masturbate. The editors clearly aren't letting him, so he's been scrambling for anything else to do with this story. That's why we're seeing everything and anything happen, and then go nowhere.
I think collecting bugs is just a common activity for Japanese kids?
IIRC, they apparently pay you for beetles you find. Everything in anime at least seems based in some kind of reality, like highschoolers successfully crossdressing, Chikan, etc. I don't see why this would be any different.

Last edited:
Supporter
She better be a wingwoman, and nothing more.
Enough with random unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely not one of the best panels the author has drawn... The forehead... I can't :pepela:

uDCKGHA.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Lol, i didn't exepct that a tic tac toe game will fit on her forhead :lol:
and sorry, i can't ressist on doing it :pepela:
ek38gRx.jpeg

Edit: I kinda want to know what will the author do if he/she saw this :02:. I know it's a dumb idea but why not :smugchisato:??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread