Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 29.2

Group Leader
Bless the author for the sweaty, damp, puffy chocolate!
If the dude was a degenerate even a bit closer to the readers of this manga, he'd probably licked the imprint already...

I don't know how to feel about this manga 😆 In one hand it's cute and wholesome and in the other hand it's horny.

I expect 'in the other hand, there's my di—’ joke, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Pg 7:
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Bless the author for the sweaty, damp, puffy chocolate!
If the dude was a degenerate even a bit closer to the readers of this manga, he'd probably licked the imprint already...

I expect 'in the other hand, there's my di—’ joke, tbh.
If I were 20 years younger, I probably would.

Dex-chan lover
One day, aliens will find that hieroglyph and study it for centuries, never figuring out what it means.

I mean,nothing stopping you From taking a picture on your phone but cuz this is a manga She'd find out about it think
Your creep then go offs himself....and that's just the bad ending.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Ok so this isn't a fluffy romance story got it author! haha back to chapter 1 we go.. 🫠

Dex-chan lover
I mean,nothing stopping you From taking a picture on your phone but cuz this is a manga She'd find out about it think
Your creep then ge offs himself....and that's just the bad ending.
I think she'd just get horny if she figured out if he took a photo.
More than enough girls that are exhibitionistic like that, and gets off on knowing people are turned on by them.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew as soon as I saw the squish on pg 4 that she left a print on the mirror 😂 my man saw something truly magical

Users who are viewing this thread