Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 31.1

Ugh. I remembered something about myself today.

I was a very stupid teenager who could not tell when a girl was flirting with me.

- _ -

Basically this:casually explained: how to tell if a girl is into you
Bud, the video is funny because it's accurate. Women have eroded signs of interest for years now, and you can't trust anything they do unless you're drowning in them to begin with. For every time a girl might seriously have been flirting with you, there were probably at least eight where they weren't.

Supporter
Bud, the video is funny because it's accurate. Women have eroded signs of interest for years now, and you can't trust anything they do unless you're drowning in them to begin with. For every time a girl might seriously have been flirting with you, there were probably at least eight where they weren't.
You're a sexist dumbass.

I'm autistic. Because of that I can't read social clues and I have a fucktonne of social trauma starting in childhood. That's what made me more dense depleted uranium when it came to figuring out when a girl was flirting.

Don't make this about your shit stain pissant misogyny.

Jesus Christ you disgusting Incel bastards are just lurking everywhere.

If you had said that bullshit in person I would spit in your face.

You're a sexist dumbass.

I'm autistic. Because of that I can't read social clues and I have a fucktonne of social trauma starting in childhood. That's what made me more dense depleted uranium when it came to figuring out when a girl was flirting.

Don't make this about your shit stain pissant misogyny.

Jesus Christ you disgusting Incel bastards are just lurking everywhere.

If you had said that bullshit in person I would spit in your face.
None of what you said had anything to do with what I said.

Contributor
Nosebleeds are SO Heisei. In the Reiwa era it's all about handgasms. And the pants bulges

Brazen, bare handholding complete with massages and fluid transfers?
She's just working to smoothen and soften his hands to prepare them for her own future needs. :smugchisato:

Man got a taste of her skilled and dexterous hands. Also, she should probably note down that his hand is a sensitive weak spot...

Dex-chan lover
Bro is bout to goon what the hell
Just from holding hands???

Users who are viewing this thread