Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Honami's technique is excellent. And she swallowed every drop, even tho she choked a bit at first. Izumi better prepare himself.

Though funnily enough this has two different misdirections. If you browse some Asian livestreams there has been a rising trend for "eating streams". Like, just literally hours watching a cute girl eat a bunch of food. I don't get it, but it's there if you look for it.

Dex-chan lover
"There must be something I can do (to make it worse)!! Here's some water!"

Seriously, whenever I see someone touting this as helping, it makes me wonder if they've (author or character) ever had spicy food. Water will spread it around and makes it worse. You want something to absorb or counteract the effects, like bread, milk, or even alcohol (yes, alcohol does actually help, but she's a bit too young to be offering that).

Dex-chan lover

Seriously, whenever I see someone touting this as helping, it makes me wonder if they've (author or character) ever had spicy food. Water will spread it around and makes it worse. You want something to absorb or counteract the effects, like bread, milk, or even alcohol (yes, alcohol does actually help, but she's a bit too young to be offering that).
Judging by his reaction, the MC does not understand a thing about spicy food ahah!
That said, at the very least there was ice in that water, better than tap water I guess🤷‍♂️!

Dex-chan lover

Plain rice seems like the obvious choice here. Acidic beverages like orange juice or lemonade are also helpful.

Dex-chan lover
...... I don't have to make the spicy + water comment cause someone else did. But uh don't you know it's rude to stare at a person eatting? (Ignoring the people that do that for videos or as a job)

Dex-chan lover
...... I don't have to make the spicy + water comment cause someone else did. But uh don't you know it's rude to stare at a person eatting? (Ignoring the people that do that for videos or as a job)
I'd give him a pass since he's serving her, and was worried how she would react to that level of spiciness, and brought her water without having to be asked when he thought she needed it. The guy started with good intentions, even if his mind wandered somewhere less pure by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread