Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Seigi

efgksh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh my they have so much in common. :meguupog:

She likes that one manga. He likes that one manga.
She's a bit clumsy with clothes. He's a bit clumsy with clothes.
She likes touching herself. He likes watching her touch herself.

:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on real translation! Might also be a good time to go back and double-check the old ones, they're probably fine but better safe than sorry.

Group Leader
I think chapter 4 drops tomorrow, can probably do that one too when it does. I can't really commit to anything yet as I'll be cramming for my N2 test next month and a lot of my time otherwise is spent making AI "art" for pixiv, but technically this counts as practice! I don't honestly have a ton of translation experience, but maybe a couple of short ones can get me started.

Group Leader
Also I looked over the other 2 raw and besides the only other thing I'd maybe change would be the "the bag is the key" line to something that involves her "if she moves it/if I can get her to move it" it as was in the original, but that's just a super minor nitpick on my case, looks great otherwise.

Group Leader
I think chapter 4 drops tomorrow, can probably do that one too when it does. I can't really commit to anything yet as I'll be cramming for my N2 test next month and a lot of my time otherwise is spent making AI "art" for pixiv, but technically this counts as practice! I don't honestly have a ton of translation experience, but maybe a couple of short ones can get me started.
It's okay man, appreciate the help, really, but this is just a hobby, so always do your thing first, translation can come last.
We're just doing this for fun, AND FOR ALL THE ANIME BABES WHO TOUCH THEMSELVES.

Group Leader
Hi, can you contact me please?
I need to ask one thing.
You can write me on Telegram (Everything_is_chaos)
Wait, Telegram? is that one of those SCAM BABES App, were you're supposed to send money so they will be your Girlfriend? Nice try man, but I've got burned twice, I won't fall for the third time, never again.

(But seriously, I don't have Telegram, I have Reddit tho, u/neto-nilla. I'll check Telegram after work.)

Power Uploader
Wait, Telegram? is that one of those SCAM BABES App, were you're supposed to send money so they will be your Girlfriend? Nice try man, but I've got burned twice, I won't fall for the third time, never again.

(But seriously, I don't have Telegram, I have Reddit tho, u/neto-nilla. I'll check Telegram after work.)
I honestly wanted to talk to you because I was interested in translating this series into Italian, and I wanted to ask you if you would be willing to pass me the PSDs of the chapters, that's all.
I asked you on Telegram because that's the social network I mostly use and on which I work and publish as a fansub, that's all 🤷

Group Leader
I honestly wanted to talk to you because I was interested in translating this series into Italian, and I wanted to ask you if you would be willing to pass me the PSDs of the chapters, that's all.
I asked you on Telegram because that's the social network I mostly use and on which I work and publish as a fansub, that's all 🤷
Really, You want the .psd file and not the MEME I made?
Wow, I spent almost an hour making that MEME you know!

But seriously, sure, I'm cool with it, don't you just need the CL/RD RAW, or you need the .psd file? Either way I'm cool with it.

Give me a way to contact you, Email or Discord.

Power Uploader
Really, You want the .psd file and not the MEME I made?
Wow, I spent almost an hour making that MEME you know!

But seriously, sure, I'm cool with it, don't you just need the CL/RD RAW, or you need the .psd file? Either way I'm cool with it.

Give me a way to contact you, Email or Discord.
I only need clean boards, unfortunately I really have a lot of works (maybe I have already reached 10🤔) and I do everything by myself.🥲
I thank you anyway, my tag on DS is error_0000_

Users who are viewing this thread