Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Replica Venus [Crimson Princess]

Thanks, btw does anyone know an English translation for the light/web novel?

Dex-chan lover
Why does he do what the evil henchman guard says, stay and look after your wife! Especially when they tell you to leave her alone against bribed judges and evil nobels. Author has better have some damn good reason for him following that henchmans words next chapter because there's few things worse than characters doing things that make no sense just for "plot" to happen.

Aggregator gang
@Valve i thought that the girl is about to enter the arena. so while in it. she will be ok from outside forces.
someone is sending you a threat, it usually means that they have the means to follow up. like a sniper eyes already on target or bombs.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex Even if someone is threatening you, would you really do what they tell you when you know they want you no good? When you know their only goal is to fuck you over? I think not.
Also his power is still secret at this point so any evil plan is even more easily countered by simply concentrating your defenses in one place rather than walking into a trap somewhere irrelevant.
Also in this very chapter he suspected that the judges ware in on it, so how would she be safe from "outside forces"

Fed-Kun's army
@Valve
It depends, is there a clear benefit from you being nearby?
she isnt weak, she has a good sword now, and she is more powerful then before
they also have a way to talk long distance.
If my read is right, they don't want her dead.

separating me from her is not a massive issue unless you know for a fact its going to be a large melee and the backup would help.

Double-page supporter
They're obviously plotting something, and like the moron loser that you are, you fall for it, huh, MC? Guess it's time for bs plot armor...

Dex-chan lover
@alidan ya its highly unlikely that theyll kill her, far more likely this might have a small ntr sub plot (which of course gets foiled by the MC)

If this villain didnt get killed later, gonna drop this one.
Clearly he is trying to kill MC and doing something bad (harm) to her. with looser tact its good reason to kill him. But he seems noble to me...is it?

Aggregator gang
@Valve but the wasnt to fk you over. it was to take your companion. that said he did let his guard down. but in cases like this it better to hunt them down. rather than defending.
while the protected target is still ''immune'' attacking would be best option. as the enemy just give away a link to you.

so going it self is not wrong. but he did it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
9aAYJAc.png

Strength: 100

Self-control: 0

But really though, use sword telepathy dude.

Users who are viewing this thread