Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Krusha's Secret

Dex-chan lover
.... Soooooo....

Okay.

You're an Amazon.

For your safety and the safety of other Amazons, you need to pretend to be a man while working as a warrior/adventurer.

Naturally.

But if some guy finds out you're actually a woman... You have to have a baby with him?

Wut.

Can someone explain the logic behind this?
It's so that they can produce the next gen of Amazon warriors since the logic is any man who could overpower an Amazoness is worthy of donating his sperm.

Dex-chan lover
It's so that they can produce the next gen of Amazon warriors since the logic is any man who could overpower an Amazoness is worthy of donating his sperm.
Nah, still doesn't make sense. Because, ya know, accidents happen.

MC didn't overpower Krusha, after all. Sure, saved her life... But there's had to have been other incidents like, "Oh, hey buddy! Didn't expect to see you in the bath... Uhm... Why are you a woman now?"

And killing them won't work, either. It'd bring far too much attention to bear on them.

Either there's a lot that Krusha is leaving out, or there's a plot hole here that's so big that you can drive a truck through it.

Let's just run with the former for the moment.

I'd imagine that Krusha might just be fudging things a tiny bit. Probably because her mother may have been pressuring her into pumping out a kid or two while she's still young, or she really digs the MC that much, or even both.

That actually brings to mind another possible reason for that rule: it was originally a metaphor for when you find the man you want to be with for the rest of your life, and so you come out to them as a woman, revealing your secret. And after a few generations, the original wording got garbled up and it became some crazy-ass "law".

Group Leader
.... Soooooo....

Okay.

You're an Amazon.

For your safety and the safety of other Amazons, you need to pretend to be a man while working as a warrior/adventurer.

Naturally.

But if some guy finds out you're actually a woman... You have to have a baby with him?

Wut.

Basically they're buying the man's silence by draining his balls.

Dex-chan lover
Technically, since you get four chapters to read free per day and each chapter here is split into three... you can read 1.333333 chapters per day. So you could read the whole thing for free over, like, 17 days.

...or just wait for it to be uploaded on Comikey. They're better at giving away free chapters, and they don't censor.
ew, comikey

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. It's been so long I forgot MC didn't already know Krushe was a woman.

Dex-chan lover
They’re better than MangaUp and K Manga in that you actually keep the chapters you purchase.
comparing bad stuff with worse stuff is fun(if it's to other people and not to yourself, gdi society), and wtf did i read?? they won't let you hold the chapter?? wtf, isn't it basically a money grab?

Contributor
comparing bad stuff with worse stuff is fun(if it's to other people and not to yourself, gdi society), and wtf did i read?? they won't let you hold the chapter?? wtf, isn't it basically a money grab?
Yeah, the manga apps based heavily on their Japanese counterparts are a bit… backwards.

Dex-chan lover
Technically, since you get four chapters to read free per day and each chapter here is split into three... you can read 1.333333 chapters per day. So you could read the whole thing for free over, like, 17 days.

...or just wait for it to be uploaded on Comikey. They're better at giving away free chapters, and they don't censor.
I wouldn’t mind mangaup if it wasn’t such a shitty service that forces you to read on mobile and censors everything even if it’s not remotely sexual. It’s better to just pirate at that point and pay for the official volume release later on.

Aggregator gang
.... Soooooo....

Okay.

You're an Amazon.

Naturally.

Wut.

it's fun and gets the "plot" moving in the right direction without a bunch of slightly less contrived extra steps. my guess is that we're never going to see another amazoness or this will be a point for future plot shit so it ultimately doesn't matter. we get a strong monk with a big ass and breeding kink. don't over think it

Dex-chan lover
it's fun and gets the "plot" moving in the right direction without a bunch of slightly less contrived extra steps. my guess is that we're never going to see another amazoness or this will be a point for future plot shit so it ultimately doesn't matter. we get a strong monk with a big ass and breeding kink. don't over think it
Sorry. It's just that I do creative writing, so whenever I see plot holes.... Yeeahhh.

Not that I'm about to drop this title or anything stupid like that, because I know this is a comedy title. Just.... Argh. PLOT HOLES.

Users who are viewing this thread