Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha, Yotta Ikioi de Densetsu no Ken wo Hikkonuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Krusha's Secret

MD@Home
I don't remember what they were doing, but let's get to it!

Dex-chan lover
HA, figured that they were only playing up the boys love angle so hard so they could swing it the other way eventually. Didn't think that she would be an Amazon though, or have to have a baby with them. At most I figure that they would need to marry the person that found out.

Dex-chan lover
man i thought this was finally updated after so long but it's just a chapter that hasn't been uploaded to mangedex. this is updated till 41 on some other sites and 44 on mangaup. although mangaup is definitely not worth it since that's only through their mobile app and requires microtransactions just to read a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
HE WAS A SHE BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM GETTING BROGRANT...
HAVE HIS BROBABY AS BROSBAND AND BROIFE!!

Contributor
man i thought this was finally updated after so long but it's just a chapter that hasn't been uploaded to mangedex. this is updated till 41 on some other sites and 44 on mangaup. although mangaup is definitely not worth it since that's only through their mobile app and requires microtransactions just to read a single chapter.
Technically, since you get four chapters to read free per day and each chapter here is split into three... you can read 1.333333 chapters per day. So you could read the whole thing for free over, like, 17 days.

...or just wait for it to be uploaded on Comikey. They're better at giving away free chapters, and they don't censor.

Dex-chan lover
I'm suddenly a big believer in law.
Law_Everyday.png

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why this seemed so familiar!

Dex-chan lover
.... Soooooo....

Okay.

You're an Amazon.

For your safety and the safety of other Amazons, you need to pretend to be a man while working as a warrior/adventurer.

Naturally.

But if some guy finds out you're actually a woman... You have to have a baby with him?

Wut.

Can someone explain the logic behind this?

Users who are viewing this thread