Manyuu Hikenchou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Review of Everything up till Now

Dex-chan lover
It is rare to get recap chapters only 10 chapters in, actually recap chapters are an oddity in general

Aggregator gang
It is rare to get recap chapters only 10 chapters in, actually recap chapters are an oddity in general
Maybe there was something unusual with the original serialization. If it had simply been in the last year of a magazine then it would be pretty odd to do a recap chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. Maybe we can dream to see this manga finished one day. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
So i did some searching because I was curious how long this manga is and how it ends.
I haven't found out how it ends but it is 7 volumes long.

If this manga proves something : it's that you can write a lot about boobs while saying pretty much nothing.

Like I can tell you that Kagefusa is the best side character and Ouka is the best antagonist of the 7 volumes.

It doesn't get better than the previous 13 chapters. Episodic, meeting people, slicing boobs and defeminizing women.
(Honestly, am I the only ones that is sad to see women lose their nice boobs? I would imagine it is like a men losing their larger than usual carrot into a micro Stomp.)

There is one funny moment when what you think would happen, happens: Chifusa "hollows out" enough women that her nice boobs become larger than cow utters. That was actually funny. Happens in Volume 4.

But, in my opinion, it slows down after volume 2. You get backstory, overly dramatic backstory in my opinion for such a Crack idea.

If you want my thoughts: you might as well watch the anime and OVA. Not that they reveal what happens. Just that it probably gets to the same destination.

I would even say that the better quality of art and pacing are in the first 2 volumes...

Users who are viewing this thread