Mao no Kishuku Gakkou - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - +Extra: State of the Dorm Baths

Fed-Kun's army
Man, that was a long wait, but we've finally arrived at the end. I've been following this manga from the first chapter, and I have to say I loved it. A sweet story about both friendship and love. It's sad to see it lasted for so few chapters, but at the same time I feel like they stuck the ending perfectly with the pages they had left. The main plot points were wrapped up nicely and everyone got their happy ending. Mao's character development was on point, he is still himself, a sweet introvert, but he learned to act when he needs to, just like Ai said. Also, a good thing of ending early is that we escaped any potential love triangle drama that risked being extended beyond its welcome. I loved the characters and I know they had many more stories to tell, but it is what it is. I'm happy for having known them and that they got a good conclusion.

I have to say, it kinda bothers me that a sweet story like this isn't more appreciated, but a good short story is infinitely better than a bad long one.

Finally, thanks to the Traumerei team for translating this and not giving up on it, you have my utmost respect. Hope to see more manga like this in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread