Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
That reminded me a bit of Infinite Dendrogram.

Fed-Kun's army
Fairly certain that it isn't exploiting your power if the person you are punishing has repeatedly made it clear that they want to break up the royal marriage and basically take power for themself.

Dex-chan lover
when you a hero but your father demon lord, so u decided to become demon hero

Contributor
I was expecting a demonic appearance but am surprised the author went for full plate mail instead of slut wear.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a duel. Not between heroes but a duel between hero and demon lord!

Kinda expecting full slut wear. Props to the author not resorting to that it actually made it funnier(?). Need more momma fanservice tho.

Dex-chan lover
@jasty Galtor is somewhat protective as a father. It would seem inconsistent of him to send the daughter before the eyes of hundreds of people in a slutty suit showing too much skin.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe... just maybe, murder hobos aren't the good guys. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I feel like that armor was cheating, but I guess there were no rules/regulations to this fight anyway so it doesn’t matter. Maybe the other hero should have put some conditions they’d both have to follow into his contract (like “no magical items; pure battle of skill”) instead of a pointless “if you don’t show up I win clause”. This series is the perfect example of occupation/title bias. That one meme (“what I think I do; what x thinks I do; what I actually do”) would fit well here.

Double-page supporter
By lifestyle and typical, I'll say the demon hero or Maou yuusha was really fitting the heroine. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread