Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so they have been consummating the marriage. I was pretty sure, but slightly worried. I actually don’t think Angelica will be particularly upset. I feel like she’s the type let the fact she’s an older sister go to her head , and she’s trusted the demon long as her father and mother’s husband for a while now (so at the very least she should be fine with them doing the things married couples do). She might mention something, but I don’t think she’ll actually be mad at the thought her mother had sex with her husband.

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42

Also, Angelica is an adventurer, so it's quite probable that whenever she was on a mission Reitia and Galtor were doing the deeds all day long.

I mean, Look at Reitia's body, I would bang her even with Angelica there.. Oyakodon please

Dex-chan lover
Angelica will be the strongest oneesan
also petrification exanmination? i mean.. if it works i guess

Fed-Kun's army
This was inevtiable, of course, but I really enjoyed Angelica being the crown princess. Oh well.

They probably were banging pretty often since he gets weak every time she is really happy and he is often weak in the mornings soo they after glow be deadly yo

well duh, of course she got pregnant. lost count of how many times angelica wasnt at home

It's time to tell her about cranes, and leave it at that. Atleast that way world won't lose demon lord.

LoL I'm pretty sure they started Sleeping with each other the moment the Demon Lord wasn't Nervous anymore about holding her hand and after Meeting his deceased wife.

@Crywolf641 if you re-read it is implied that they started back in chapter 13.

Near the end of chapter after the Galtor talks about how well the date with Reita went, the Hero straight up asks the Galtor if he did the "Baby making thing?" and he says that he wasn't referring to that and that "He wasn't obligated to answer that." but not once did he deny it.

Angelica then stated that the answer was the same as confirming it and began pummeling him with a pillow

Users who are viewing this thread