Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

I know it's a silly thing to get worked up about, but the table is flipping the wrong way on page 3 >.<

A second-hand pussy is not worth fighting for, much less spending the rest of your life with while having a child together. Get a grip you cuck MC

@virginhunter well I cant say you dont live up to your name. But not every woman you fuck is gonna b a virgin. Even in a fantasy world. Thos honestly just shows me you aren't a man of culture, who know's the true worth of a busty milf

@Tsukasa_iLy You're telling me that treasuring a second-hand pussy is being a man of culture? I think you need a reality check, but I do understand people like used goods. Personally I prefer new, untouched things. I also agree that virgins are rare, but that makes them that much more special and I want the best of the best. Not trash. Lastly, she is indeed a busty milf, but too bad she is used so she can pass as a side chick for satisfying his lust and nothing more.

When Villager A tries to fight the Demon Lord. And the Demon Lord is terrified of hurting his father-in-law...

LMAO

Villager A LVL 1 VS Demon Lord LVL 99.
Villager A is buffed with "Father-in-law".
Demon Lord is terrified. ATK down.
Villager A uses Attack.
Demon Lord defends.
Villager A falls. Receive 3 DMG.
Villager A is defeated, Demon Lord wins!
Demon Lord is terrified.

jak

Contributor
Man, the woman in this family age so gracefully.

Contributor
It would definitely be more interesting if they did have their own child.

Users who are viewing this thread