Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Ch. 45.2

Dex-chan lover
iS07Q6P.png

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
big oof there LH.
Funnily enough, when I initially checked the usual jp raws site I typically use first, the same page was missing there too.
Luckily the official site for this series still has this chapter up for free for now so I was able to check and confirm there.

I've gone ahead and reported this to LH directly on their discord server, but haven't heard back yet.

Not fully LH's fault if their usual raw source is missing the page. And also not entirely this uploaders fault, they aren't directly affiliated with LH as far as I'm aware. They are prob just grabbing the pages from the LH site and re-uploading to MD.

Dex-chan lover
That looks like a randomly isolated town.

That's a very modern looking jerrycan.

Old man is a wiz. Whodathunk.

Get back and do what? Lose more limbs?

What's the use of going back to the battlefield when you cannot handle even a few bandits by yourself anymore?
While normally I'd say that a commander doesn't need powers of his own, this is a bit of a different situation.

Dex-chan lover
Page 19... you are a dead man, you-gloomy-lookin-dantalion-lookalike bastard:shamihuh: ...and everyone else under you. Not gonna spare the rest of them just because you'll make some deal to spare the rest while you present your neck, just because they were "following your orders"

Funnily enough, when I initially checked the usual jp raws site I typically use first, the same page was missing there too.
Luckily the official site for this series still has this chapter up for free for now so I was able to check and confirm there.

I've gone ahead and reported this to LH directly on their discord server, but haven't heard back yet.

Not fully LH's fault if their usual raw source is missing the page. And also not entirely this uploaders fault, they aren't directly affiliated with LH as far as I'm aware. They are prob just grabbing the pages from the LH site and re-uploading to MD.
Yeah, I just grabbed this from LH's site. I didn't realize it was missing a page.

Dex-chan lover
geezer gonna drill him the art of feng shui

p.s. my heart cant handle this, cant believe mc is a big dumbo and let his subordinate into a ryona situation :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
MC is an idiot. What's the use of going back to the battlefield when you cannot handle even a few bandits by yourself anymore?
Just be a good boi and start your strengthening arc with the wise geezer over there.
#1: he was literally yeeted in the middle of a battle of course hes not wasting time going back. #2: pretty sure the geezer has not offered anything we know a training arc is probably on the table no one else does.

Users who are viewing this thread