Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Ch. 46.1

06a.png

Dex-chan lover
She's defo gunna be his mum or grandmother. Which only makes it more confusing to throw her into the story when it's a rather forgettable arc
After looking at the raws they look both
his mother and father in the flashbacks and what happened to get to the point where he was rescued. Also it looks like he's not completely human as he thinks if that is his dad.

Screenshot-2024-10-12-at-18-51-59-Maou-Gun-Saikyou-no-Majutsushi-wa-Ningen-datta-Chapter-46-3-Rawkum.png

Dex-chan lover
After looking at the raws they look both
his mother and father in the flashbacks and what happened to get to the point where he was rescued. Also it looks like he's not completely human as he thinks if that is his dad.

Screenshot-2024-10-12-at-18-51-59-Maou-Gun-Saikyou-no-Majutsushi-wa-Ningen-datta-Chapter-46-3-Rawkum.png
Hmm...
I think the manga's title just became a lie.

so apparently I tried looking up novel spoilers and mc ends up with ********

Bruh, spoilers. What the fuck man.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, wtf. What’s the point of the entire conversation with Ike in ch. 45.1 and 45.2 if this is gonna happen anyway.
Does the author wanted to have this happen in the middle of a settlement so that later the old lady gonna get killed or something. Sounds like some pointless drama if that’s the case.

It might have been better to let Ike aside for now as he tries to regain his strength and let the story focus on another important character who hasn’t had much prominent role, say the demon lord or Cefiro trying to salvage the situation.

Dex-chan lover
:questionblob:Excuse me? I thought we'll have a training arc because it "won't be easy", then his grandma/ma casually just does that. I hope his grandma/ma will be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread