Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

in some anime the demons can hide their demonic appendage (like horn, wing or tail) at the expense of some magical power.

it could be she is a demon that find those to be in the way and as she is a witch she probably got enough magic to use some for it's own comfort.

in general, demon take pride in their appendages as it's a manifestation of their power.

MC can't pretend that he hide them because he would be asked to show them from time to time and we know he can't.

Dex-chan lover
Don't fuck with a witch's boytoy...

Also this is going harem quickly

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin
@alnur

I also find it odd that she isn't considered human. I know we're use to witches being explained away as some all female species but they were portrayed as humans who sided and made contracts with demons/spirits before that. So him being treated as an anomaly while she's out in the open will always look weird to me, like they needed an excuse for the premise and didn't think of something more reasonable, like how it might be more difficult for him to get the chance to convince demons to coexist with humans if he first appears to them as a human and an outsider. That he could better achieve his goal with the cloat of a powerful demon general before explaining to the demon lord that it was a human that had such worth to them. Wait, did they clearly explain what she is and why exactly he's hiding what he is?

Aggregator gang
They made a tactical error, they pissed off the woman who wants to Ara Ara the Shota.

Double-page supporter
Chapter ending:
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread