Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Not the pirate chapter I was expecting today, but still appreciated.
Please turn the request around and propose to the mom instead.

Dex-chan lover
"well then, what's your answer"

I mean you should be the one under pressure with pirates killing everyone in their path and all
Pretty sure he could get you to drop the second condition given the situation...

He wore the mask all time when stay with demon army so he doesnt know how to keep the straight face in a negotiation.
time to reveal you a demon leader and include hot MILF in your deal

Dex-chan lover
She's speaking pretty arrogantly for someone whose capital is being raided with little to no resistance...

Dex-chan lover
That pirate surely inspired by Barbarossa, from the pirates of the carribean.

From my pov, why not, if she is the sole heir, then Eike surely become that city governor in the future, 1 free city for demon lord army. Plus having her as mother in law, you can learn up close how one of the top merchant do their work, when surely its now one of Eike weakness.

Dex-chan lover
That seems like a very poorly managed port city. The pirates got right to shore with no warning?

Dex-chan lover
@Warmuffin the head Lady of the town got warned the exact second the attack started about over 1 or 2 kilometers away by what appeared at the image that showed the distance they are from the port.
This means, for someone to run from the port to where she was it took quite a few minutes.
Also, the guards of the town were already at the port and fighting the pirates when they boarded the port.
This means that there was warning, they were seen with quite some time in advance and there was a protocol response to gather the guards and warn the Lady of the town for further orders.

Users who are viewing this thread