Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta

Anyone else slightly mislead by the title? Here I thought it would be a isekai hero with a gun. Like, once scene would be him sword fighting with someone, then he yeets the sword at his opponent only to pull out a gun and say “Parry this MF” and of course shoot his opponent dead. This special move would be called “You thought that was my main weapon? Guess again!”

this series main flaw is i don't get why he fight for demons and hide his identity even though he has many chance to escape
there was some characters like that in these kinda of stories but usually everyone know that this person is from different race from the beginning and they usually are raised without emotion so they can only think of killing

@me474, I think retaining the memories of life in Japan may play some role in this. "Change from within" is the term used in being a champion of change, and he is doing just that. Notice the choices he gave the noble on what to do after he was defeated. His sparing the life of the maid could have just been to set aside a fun and whoopie partner for later, but it looks like he's going to do harem style.

Many conquered countries see much of their production go to taxes to pay for the siege that defeated them. That Ike said taxes weren't going up was a pleasant shock for the citizens. Enough of one that would allow them to thrive under their new leader, preventing future rebellion, or, at least, staving it off for a while. A good strategist looks not only how to lay battle plans and defeat the enemy, but also how to make the defeated allies. He's using the philosophies that he acquired in his previous life, including understanding how demon lords acted in anime/manga. He is the source of change.

Double-page supporter
Novelupdates link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-gun-saikyou-no-majutsushi-wa-ningen-datta/

Contributor
if he became that important, does his race matter that much to hide? ( not reading this manga yet )

Don't know if it's the translation or simply a matter of the manga missing alot of information by design, but holy jesus, after reading a bit into the ln where the mangas first chapter ended, I've learnt 8x as much about the story than i did from the manga and alot of the little details have been filled in where the manga for the most part seems to have left them open to interpritation, not exactly sure on how to explain it but either way read the ln, it's worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, it appears to be a new manga since there is only one chapter of the raw available. I'm interested on what happens next but there's no chapter two of the raw to feed my curiosity.

Fed-Kun's army
Art is quite bland and characters emotionless.
You will never mating press Oda Nobunaga reincarnated as a cute demon lord.

There should be a way to filter the word strongest from new releases. I usually like isekai, but that little word ruins the whole genre.

its lhtrans, yea be prepared for 3 months between chapters.

so I went and started reading the LN translations, and while I still get annoyed by the japanese way of writing (almost all talk, minimal to no actual description of the world/setting outside the mc's surface thoughts), the story itself seems pretty good. Can't really treat it as isekai, because the reincarnation stuff is barely mentioned and the mc starts out having already grown up in the new world when the story starts. Nineteen chapters in (not much farther along than the manga on here), it doesn't seem like having an OP mc is going to be a problem; it's pretty clear his power is from inherited magic artifacts and actual training, which is a huge plus compared to the generic way isekais go.

Aggregator gang
I'm kinda disappointed. Him being Reincarnated almost serves no purpose. Sigh. I'm just not sure what to expect when you see a lot cliches pumped into one.

Too early to judge I guess.

@bobo haha that's the perfect way to describe this story. Oda Nobunaga! It's just weird because the first chapter gives it the impression of a brainwashed MC whose to scared to act? I don't know?? Maybe I'm wrong but that's just the impression it gave me

Users who are viewing this thread