Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta

This story is so full of holes the author probably thought someone invented guns after seeing it. The reincarnation/isekai tags make no sense for the story, not just in a "they don't add anything" kind of way (they don't) the logic behind the reincarnations doesn't make sense. The demon lord ends up being Oda Nobunaga, but the MC is also from Earth but at a later time period than Oda was alive during, so the MC is aware of who Oda is and what he accomplished. Despite that, the MC was reincarnated first? The MC was around before the new demon lord shows up and after meeting the demon lord the MC realizes (somehow?) that it's really Oda reincarnated. How does someone who lived and died long before another person reincarnate to the same world as that person AFTER them? Unless the story is missing a time travel tag it literally makes no sense. On top of that, the addition of guns to the story is SO incredibly forced. The MC didn't invent the guns, didn't bring that knowledge over himself from his previous life, he starts asking about if its possible to make it to (light) confusion about the inner workings of it from the people he asked, and then the demon lord just hands him a bag of old guns he then uses as a blueprint for the people who don't know what guns are. If guns don't exist in that world and the MC is the one who brings the idea into it (even though the literal demon lord is also a reincarnated person from the same world who also famously pioneered a specific tactic using those weapons that the MC knows BECAUSE OF HIM DOING IT) where did the demon lord find a bag of old damaged guns to use as a blueprint? Also bold move to remove the genderswap tag from this, what's the point of having the tag if in stories a main character gets their gender changed it's not included?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I've been reading this over the years and I still don't understand how Cefiro isn't considered a human. I get it, she's a "witch". But isn't she still technically a human? Can't Ike just be like, "I'm a wizard"? Why does he need to hide his identity when this clearly human looking chick is strolling around like it's nothing? Never understood that. Maybe the anime will explain shit better. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread