Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta

After 50 manga about
people being the reincarnation of Oda Nobunaga
I still don't know who the hell he is or why I should care.

How does this Zenobian woman have any say in the negotiations. Pirates are for some reason raiding her city on LAND and she's like "well? Do you accept my conditions?" She's the one that needs help.

@Median legit shes meant to come off as some smart competant leader but cant even prepare for pirates invading her land and needs the help of a human that just showed up. Big bruh

Fed-Kun's army
This one has always been pretty interesting. It's pretty great. (She could also be faking a relative lack of preparedness.)

Group Leader
@ManlyMan6545 He was the person who unified Japan after the warring states period and one of the most famous people in Japanese history. He's basically Japans Napoleon.

Group Leader
@lOpWolfl @demikirsche
Japanese male underwent an isekai presumably after death and got reincarnated into the current female demon lord. For those of you who haven’t read the story yet, this has nothing to do with the MC

Group Leader
@demikirsche The tags are pretty much correct, there is definitely a gender-swapped character that the MC will interact with but as for the MC, himself, he’s male inside and out.

Dex-chan lover
Just because technically it has genderswap, doesn't necessarily means you have to include it, the Demon Lord appearance is very numbered, she appeared much less than the maid despite being important plot device, so I don't think this tag is necessary, it's like adding loli tag to a manga where there's literally only one loli character who you'll never see again after one arc (yeah I still holding grudge).

Users who are viewing this thread