Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 227 - Big Brother is a Water Type

Dex-chan lover
So, why the mass release? It seems pretty weird that you guys have a backlog of so many chapters already translated.

I'm guessing it's in response to the other guy who posted future chapters but really, there's no need to compete. I personally don't understand TL culture but I kinda think it's too much to fight about when doing something for free.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman the first page of Chapter 214 was specifically about why. Could be due to TL rivalry, but wanting to get caught up to raws is pretty valid too.

Double-page supporter
Fear Suya and her ability to make whatever the fuck she wants! Dear god imagine if somehow she got chucked into a post apocalypse.....

Thanks again for the batch release!! Been a really fun reading session. Just smiles and wholesome laughs with a bit of Ghost Furoshiki murder. Speaking of Ghost Furoshiki have we seen one since the angling of Demon King castle?(get it 😏) Cause we have seen tons of cloth being used for the tents. I shudder to ask where those came from.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman , that's the thing, it isn't for free. That's the reason every time someone snipes Kirei people make the same " I have a nagging feeling Im supposed to donate to someone's dying mom'' joke, because just like LHT, they make it clear in every chapter that they're getting paid

My God this was so adorable! O3O

Thanks for the chapter tsunami! Drowning in princess antics is pretty nice, there was so much wholesomeness and lols~♡

Aggregator gang
@Rook982
The tents are made from the horns from the demon king castle... which in turn are made from... I think it was condensed clouds...? The harpy girl taught her about those horns right after she was introduced I think... =P

Users who are viewing this thread