Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 16 Ch. 205 - Big Brother Massage

Group Leader
The princess did a good deed today...

SHE DIDN'T KILL ANYONE NOR DESTROY PROPERTY! THAT'S THE DOPPLEGANGER!!!

Fed-Kun's army
kfakljsdkj poor guy broke my heart with that photo... GOOD JOB, SUYA!!! GREAT JOB, SUYA!!! i hope those brothers get closer!!! (also poseidon, what a cutie??? seeing suya in pain, calling up his big bro to help her out?? ALSO THOSE MASSAGES ARE EXCLUSIVE AF BUT SUYA GOT ONE, GOOD FOR HER it was good to repay that, yes)

thank you for the updates~!

@wangtheone The whole persphone situation is dependent on how old and what version you are reading. Anything Pre-Orphic cult. For example the Homeric Hymns have it stated that Hades went to her father, Zeus to ask to be able to marry her. Who said yes. Zeus is responsible for the whole kidnapping thing, due to well Hades is terrifying(His power and demeanor are part of what kept the titans in Tartarus, they were too scared of him to try and escape) and Zeus decided to not really keep any of his kids or Demeter in the loop about Hades and her engagement, and that he was going to come in secret to get her, so it became a kidnapping. Its part of why he aplogizes so profusly when she's afraid and wants to leave and lets her leave. Its also why he gets so sad and angry when the eaten food was discovered.

Wait did everything really go back to where it was after they went back in time the last time? I can't process this after last chapter

Dex-chan lover
@RunicEX another fan of classical mythology, I see. Glad to know others understand that Hades was probably among the least dickish of the Olympians.

People also tend to forget the whole purpose of that story was to explain where the seasons came from. And as far as stories about the Greek gods go, this is one of the few without involving raping or killing. And their relationship probably had the least amount of infidelity. Basically, anytime I see a contemporary work of fiction showing Hades in a more positive light, I am pleased.

Dex-chan lover
Is Princess the glue that keeps the Demon Castle family together? 🤗

Fed-Kun's army
I thought there'd be a punchline somewhere that she was just misunderstanding things the whole time, but that photo really confirmed it. Yeah, she did a good thing this time. Hope it turns out well.

@ urtoast
I agree with everything you've said. I'm pleased when I see him shown in a good light too.

This series continues to become so wholesome while still keeping it's comedic moments. This is probably the only interpretation of the greek gods where they're happy to see each other.

Users who are viewing this thread