Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 228 - It is a Super Demon Town!

Double-page supporter
Oh god

The hostage is better at governing than the actual King.

Fed-Kun's army
I want that Teddy Devil Plushie SO BAD, I just got my Fat Nugget plushie today

Dex-chan lover
@Tribal2199 the ones I see on Amazon look like knock-offs; they're definitely not as cute as the ones on the official website

@Tribal2199 WARNING! Amazon ones are NOT the same ones. You can tell just by looking at the limbs.

EDIT: Here's a link to it btw https://fnex.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=101

All I can say is that Demon King is still a child (a mature thinking one at that) who has a long way to go and he can definitely learn from Suya who clearly has more experience than him.

This and the other chapter 162 showcase Suya's intensive training and studies in Kaymin Castle since she was young while Twilight learned most of what he knows from Leo and books of all sorts. Not to mention, it was only recently (10 years which is pretty short for demon timeline) that he started ruling and a little less than 10 years since he had massive growth spurt from that of a 10-12 years old demon kid. It could explain why he tends to have childish concepts since he lived most of his life as a child and he's still adjusting himself to young adulthood (I feel like he didn't get to properly be a teen because of his disposition).

I really like the comfy fantasy feeling of the new town

Also, I might be a bit late, but about the devil bear plush: you could try proxy shopping for it. I used CDJapan for another item once and it went pretty smoothly.
(When you go to the site, there should be a link to the proxy shopping section to the bottom left)

Double-page supporter
You can probably order the plushies via proxy sites right? The ones where you can ship things to an address and then they'll ship it overseas?

Supporter
@Sarsak
Yes you should be able to. I just tried to register with my Tenso address and my debit card and the order was successful. Now just have to wait for it to release.

Warning to everyone else: if you see them on any other site those are fakes. You can only buy the original ones from Furyu/FNex

In the last batch of chapters I felt that the princess face seemed to have more expresions. And her lineart also feels more detailed. It's like she is really growing.

Users who are viewing this thread