Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 228 - It's a Great Demon Town, Sir.

@kirie-san
Take a hint? Are you serious? Why someone who clearly does a better job even has to just because the inferior version "came first"? In the first place, the questionable quality of the existing work with no hope for improvement is what triggered this project. Simply because this manga deserves better. Unless Kirei's editing and (or at least) translation improves greatly (seems impossible given their current translator's command of Japanese AND English), this project is here to stay.

1. Trying to claim that the other translator has a poor grasp on English when your own rant doesn't even use proper grammar is hilarious.

2. You can't even translate the chapter title correctly and yet you claim that they have a poor grasp on Japanese. There is no "Sir" in the title. Moreover, the series does not go by "Chapters" but by "Nights".
eGUzrO3.png
zIne117.png

@ProlificSky
People like these aren't truly looking to improve the quality of the series as they so claim; they're simply trolls trying to justify sniping a series and spreading lies to discredit the group they're looking to snipe. If they wanted to improve it, they wouldn't have skipped a over dozen chapters ahead and instead worked with the active group in question.

@stormflora
While kirie approached this the wrong way, I still suggest you take a look at the two versions side-by-side (don't stop at just the title). I feel like my initial assessment holds. My hope is that, again, the two groups can collaborate instead.

@stormflora
I'm not gonna say much because, unlike you, I'm not spoiling for a fight, but you just revealed that at the very least you don't know much Japanese since, apparently, you can't even tell that in Japanese the title is intentionally styled to sound like Alraune's utterance. That says it all what's there to say about you, simple as that. Now, have fun sperging by yourself, sir.

Dex-chan lover
@nakanowatari when you begin to read into what that sniper is saying about his ego, you clearly notice it wasn't made out of the "goodness of their heart" especially when he focuses on poor choices of fonts and clean up causing actual problems in readability, gets called out on his bullshit and gets all defensive.

All this is going to do is the main group will drop the series and then kirie will fuck off somewhere else because the attention is waning when it looks like all he is interested in is actual drama, if he did care about the series properly, he'd have reached out to Kirei (he might have but we have no proof of it and just behaves like an entitled child).

So yes, I am incredibly dubious of kirie's intention in this particular case.

Double-page supporter
Holy crap wow, @kirie-san is such a tool. Reading these comments really opened my eyes. You have no right or justification to claim Kirei Cake, the group who this manga owes it's popularity to, has done a poorer job than your sorry ass. I know you're going to keep up the shitty scanlation, out of stubbornness/spite/foolhardiness, and purely to feed your own ego- so go ahead! I really, truly hope you get something out of it. But there's a very, very good reason your uploads are always late and always have less than half the views of Kirei Cake's uploads, and a fraction of the comments. And it isn't just your poorer quality scans and translations, or the way you upload after Kirei Cake even with less effort put into the work- though those do both play a significant part.

So keep it up, I don't give a shit ^_^

People rightfully enjoy the proper scanlation, and it isn't yours.

Users who are viewing this thread