Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 229 - Attack of the Dragon Uncle

Dex-chan lover
I was worried it was going to be the kind of chapter that leaves it ambiguous in the end. I'm pleasantly surprised. And also by him being hot.
But if Suya's comment in the last panel is referring to her time-jumping adventure several chapters ago, then as far as I saw it was never actually shown. That's a let-down.

@anon763 no, it's a ref to a previous chapter where all the demons turned into their children appearance thanks to a spell casted by the Princess.

I’ve been simping for this man since I first laid eyes on him... did not expect to see his face so soon really or at all even... I don’t know what to do with my self

Double-page supporter
Tbh, if he didn't wear his mask when he fought the hero he would've won (probably)

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to have a bishi face. Though that was still a pretty wholesome moment.

The other 2 dragons decided to just use violence and Zetsuran likes bombs too. No wonder she gets along with Suya so well.

I love how they used the "unnatural light" like it was an ecchi scene. Seriously didn't expected to actually be able to see his face.

SanDra and Zetsuran has become Suya's other partners in crime 😂 the first one is the cursed *insert job* bird

Users who are viewing this thread