Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 233 - Friendship, Hardwork and Rotation

Aggregator gang
Ugh, with this shit again. Seven hours late and a lacking scanlation effort, compared to Kirei Cake's consistently quality work.
I'll admit, your scanlation isn't quite bad, so much as it just lacks the heart of KC's and feels rather half-baked next to theirs.

Wouldn't your talent be better utilized on another manga that doesn't already have a consistent, higher-quality scanlation team?

@evergreen_oak
Kirei pays you under the table from those donations they're always begging for or something? The way you're singing them saccharine praises over their below average quality work is suspicious as hell.

Aggregator gang
I can't see what you're posting- I've had you blocked since reading your toxic comments in your earlier posts- but I'm going to assume it was just the usual salty, insecure bullshit that you spout.
Scanlate what you want, take longer and do a poorer job, whatever- it's your life! Please consider making a proper group, so I can block it. Or, better yet, pick up a series that doesn't have a group.

Which explains part of why KC is preferable: their ‘translation’ is written in idiomatic English.

Aggregator gang
Exactly. KC's is properly translated and carefully localized to have a natural flow.
Their donation-begging used to annoy me, but their work is consistently quality.

All of which is more than I can say for kirie's efforts. Again, not "bad", just "meh"

Dex-chan lover
@evergreen_oak imagine bitching about something that is completely free and easy to ignore but you spent your time typing in numerous posts in a thread that you want to block. Isn't it easier to just ignore this and let people enjoy the competition? I for once think this TL has better accuracy in their translation, for example the title alone, rotation is the better choice of word for a back hip flip than revolution. Kireicake has better quality in term of page quality and typesetting but their translation is questionable at times. Not to mention it was neglected for so long before anon dumped and pushed kirei to catch up with the latest raw.

Oh, I get it now: you're ESL-kun, which explains why glaringly unnatural, flow-disruptive things like a character addressing the person they're currently talking with in 3rd person or using quotation and direct speech where it clearly should be indirect sound perfectly natural to you and why you consider it a "good localization". It's also laughable how you call Kirei's work high quality when they never so much as bother to translate editorial lines, next chapter's preview lines or sfx, or take time to redraw the background under announcements and volume ads when it requires more effort than a couple of clone stamp strokes. Again, just go compare Kirei's "masterpiece" work to the official releases that actually can qualify as good quality and careful localization. Now, be on your way, because I'm not wasting any more time on you.

@Xystus Also, I like that we still have the next chapter preview in this version (since image translating this yourself from the raws can be 50/50 understandable) besides enjoying myself reading both versions.

Aggregator gang
Well, it was an entirely different team that "pushed" Kirei Cake to start catching up faster.
And that team ended up working with KC for a while, which is usually the right thing to do.
And this uploader would be easier to ignore if I didn't have to see them. Nice fallacies though!

If people prefer this poorer and slower scanlation to Kirei Cake's, that's entirely their issue.

Also, LMAO @Xystus , "competition", really? Okey dokey, sure. If it's a competition, KC is crushing it.
But yeah, keep fellating this widdle scanlator's long, hard ego. Whatever makes y'all happy.

Myself and triple the users will continue enjoying the first, best, and most proper scanlation ^_^

(Why am I wasting my time with this shit, I swear. The things I decide to do when I'm tired, oof)

Dex-chan lover
@Mellize exactly, I read Kirei's version as well together with this one, getting the best out of the two of them.
@evergreen_oak if you seriously think kirei's version is the best and most proper TL you're smoking some high weed shit dude lmao. Also it doesn't matter whether the amount of users who prefer kirei over this or vice versa, anon likes what he's doing and if he keeps pumping out more TL then let him be. Why the fuck you care??? Seriously just fuck off lmao, stop being immature.

Fed-Kun's army
It's shit like this "discussion" thread that almost makes you wish MD had just stayed down.

Aggregator gang
One person being vocally irritated that some loser is scanlating a lovable series with the sole intention of shitting on the years-long consistent (better) scanlator, and that means MangaDex should've stayed in maintenance forever? Yeah, that makes a boatload of sense. lol

Users who are viewing this thread