Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 12 Ch. 149 - THE pRINCESS M@STER

Dex-chan lover
The title of this chapter kinda makes me feel old. The Idolmaster games now define the genre, but originally the genre itself was started by the Princess Maker games. It's gone full circle now I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest the demons probably spend way to much at making of the show because Alraune was just having fun.

Demon kingdom broke af cuz they keep spending it on amusement parks for the hero instead of investing in their economy ò o ó

But man do I want the princess to be my sugar mommy

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I was wondering how long it'd take for her to just finance them herself.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@StMotherNutella
The demons are individually much more powerfull, and thus much more freedom minded than your average humie, so their tollerance for taxes should be much lower and they probably burn the castle down if they were squeezed for a fraction of what the average humie has to put up with
That and lands of roiling chaos aren't as fecund for farming or industry as the lands of the humies

Suya is probably way richer than the demons by now because she killed so many already xD

Dex-chan lover
I about died laughing when she mentioned pillow business. On another note, I wonder if those demons do drop money along with xp. How much is each ghost sheet worth in that case because princess is likely already a billionaire from those alone.

VIP
not only funding the demon kingdom, princess also will be the nation arsenal. she is already the shadow king.

This chapter is 10/10 for the im@s reference. Seeing the title, I was wondering, but it really was. Suya is best idol.

Also, interesting that the human kingdom is specifically more prosperous than the demon kingdom? Puts an interesting perspective on the conflict (if there's even really a conflict there and it's not all some elaborate joke/hoax).

Dex-chan lover
It's not surprising that the human kingdom is wealthier now. The princess causes far too much damage to the budget and the lives of the demons on her own.

I can't believe this. It was a full parody of idolm@ster. Totally love that franchise and this chapter :D

Users who are viewing this thread