Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 13 Ch. 161 - The World He Desires

Fed-Kun's army
if they can return suya they have done it along time but suya is the one crawling back to the castle

Dex-chan lover
@sintas22 For sure, she doesn't want any of that responsibility any more lol. I wonder what she will do once she needs to take over the throne. Maybe she will try to set up her parents to produce a sibling she can push the duties onto lol.

Contributor
Wait, the aunt's first name is Aurora, as in "Sleeping Beauty"?

Dex-chan lover
Is the Aunt the demon king mother?
Is this turning into Kissing cousin route?

Wait.... how old is she?
Demon monk is ancient and the current demon king is only abit younger then him, but from how she talks implies that she is at the same age or atleast generation of the previous demon king. Even if i cut it into a close and shorter margin i still counts her age to be atleast 100 years or older.
Is the royal family immortal?

@r31ya
Either that or the Aunt had an unrequited crush in Oxenthree.

@Savarizki
I doubt they're immortals, but they might live longer than regular humans.

Me, a fan of Suya and Demon monk ship: I'll gladly accept this cousin route!

(though I think it's more like auntie just appreciate ikemen)

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty cool to actually have story progress after... 161 chapters?!!? Have we really been reading that long? Wow!

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 So does the princess. Her full name is Aurora Suya Rhys Kaymin. And her aunt's name is Aurora Cosmo Rhys Kaymin. Probally royalty tradition to reused first name

Fed-Kun's army
it feels like it's being set up for suya to be with the king lmao but then there's demon monk too... personally i prefer the king but i also don't care, i'm fine even without any romance at al even tho the moments are funny lmao. BUT WOW WHAT A TWIST!!! THE DEMON KING DOESN'T WANT TO OVERTHROW THE HUMANS!! HIS DAD DIDN'T EITHER!!!

thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread