Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 13 Ch. 166 - The Grandpa-Loving Club

Fed-Kun's army
That's a short Hansel and Gretel search, with only four buttons :D

By the way i am curious on what was written to translate it as ''city village'' or the ''brother (cousin)''. Apart from that, there is an small issue as you switch to ''town'' later.

Double-page supporter
@Abetillo more important question ìs what happens that makes his trunk button fell out? Did he run around half naked with just wearing trunk?

Fed-Kun's army
@Avenger88id Very true haha ... The thought passed through my mind but i forgot it as quickly. From what i remember, i was thinking about more normal things like what he was wearing on top to rub his trunks so much.

Double-page supporter
@Abetillo I don't know about "city village", but the "brother (cousin)" thing is probably just to indicate that he's calling him brother as a term of endearment, but to inform the reader that he's actually his cousin.

Say, didn't Leonard looks more like a demon king than Twilight? 😂😂

I wonder if revival runs with the same RPG logic as the rest of the world? Does Suya lose gold every time she gets revived?

um this is just me looking at his three measurements. and... and when i look it up at google, the last measurement which is hip for men is um genitalia....... its 92......

was it big or..?

IM RAMBLING BUT BUT BUT THIS IS BRAIN WRECKING

Users who are viewing this thread