Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 14 Ch. 173 - The late stage 1 boss

Dex-chan lover
don't know about translation's quality but the release is fast and well edited 😮

Dex-chan lover
"The Castle is just as calm as ever."
Princess: DUTY CALLS!

And haha, fire dragon just comes out and says it, takeover of the Castle by princess has been completed. Although I guess that further raises questions of what the heck the hero party is going to do when they finally get to the castle, the princess realizes they're there to take her, and she becomes the secret final boss.

Double-page supporter
Hey was wondering when they would reintroduced the first demon that got defeated

D

Deleted member 246048

@zanonyn ...Well, the hero's already the princess's arch-nemesis and kryptonite, so...

Aggregator gang
@Hikari1404 Did you include scissor demon Suya-Suya in that number...? Also, wasn't it mentioned in an earlier chapter that ten elders is just a title and there aren't actually ten of them? Or was that a different manga...? =P

Dex-chan lover
@Hikari1404 there is ten if you count demon king, poseidon,kai,poison dragon,sand dragon, arlaune,demon priest, MOTHER, hades and orpheus.

Dex-chan lover
Your All things are princess things. And princess things are princess things.

Fed-Kun's army
new lackey, get!!! i don't understand the appeal of a sand bath tho, sorry suya. hate getting sand everywhere at the beach so sfdlkjafljk

thank you for the update!! off to read the rest hehehe

I love how demons who know the princess like a fire dragon just go along with her antics cuz they know they can't stop her

Users who are viewing this thread