Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 15 Ch. 202 - Debugging Princess

Supporter
Are we about to get a galaxy-brain take from the princess? Or a brain-dead one?

Everything looks pretty normal but Twilight is probably already thinking about demoting Leo while Leo himself, most likely has no idea what's about to happen. Twilight looked a little down when he saw the ohagi Leo made. I wonder how he knew the ohagi was from Leo when the man himself isn't even in the area.

Princess looked really scary when she was looking at Twilight and Poseidon earlier.

Dex-chan lover
@Swagner Suya is a genius, we cant comprehend what she actually think 😆

In this chapter, Suya looks like a ghost who kidnap children 😂

How much young is Twilight? They say they are a decade ago, and Demon King is a child.
Hasn't been stated in precedent chapters he is around 70?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Princess can be really insightful sometimes, whatever else she gets up to she's true queen material as well. Will be fun to see both what her chosen method of fixing things is, and exactly what future effect it has.

@greenpink
Can't remember if it actually directly stated his age (vs guesses) or not previously, but being demons I guess it wouldn't be that weird if there was some unique odd aging stuff that happens. Like, they only age to adulthood upon getting sufficient magic power or "leveling up" or something.

Read the title. Suya is debugging. In programming basics when your code goes wrong, you first isolate each part and test accordingly to see if it's working fine on its own. She tests Demon Monk, then Poseidon, then Kai. All green. Demon King? Red light. She found the problem.

Dex-chan lover
The reason why twilight change is because Suya stole his favorite futon in Ch.200

Fed-Kun's army
And here i was thinking that they would end up in a different future again where all are traumatized due to the princess' past actions.

Users who are viewing this thread