Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 16 Ch. 209 - I Can't Separate While Cursed!

Types of emotions Leo made Suya feel:
+Flattered
+Shy/embarrassed
+Aggressive fondness
+Upset and Angry

And now...
+Overprotective
+Melodramatic to the point of copying his scolding lines.

huh? cartwheels over magma? not too surprised by that new bit of information. as expected of suya.

lol I can't believe I forgot the demon monk's name, I was actually confused who's Leo for a moment. I always remember him by his job name.

@Mellize oh my god? There's finally a category on AO3 for this series? When I wrote a fanfic about a year and a half ago, I didn't bother posting it because there was no series category LOL the anime really has made this series more popular. You love to see it!

@MystiaKatsuragi Actually, it's user-created (I made the category name for the fandom) and I'm still waiting for the staff to turn it into a canon category, so you won't be able to find it through unspecific search and filter at the moment. Actually, I wrote the fanfic to not only to showcase my love for the Leo X Suya ship but the anime disappointed me with them anime team censoring my boy Leo.

Fed-Kun's army
I fell like Suya just likes to die...i mean the supreme kind of sleep.

Normally, her "rampage" of murdering the ghost sheets could be called bloodlust, but this is Suya we're talking about. Which will never end.

She probably slices them between at least some of the chapters.

I'm pretty sure she's the only one who'd do cartwheels on a railing, whether there's lava or not. It's almost foolish to expect what type of unusual behavior she will commit next.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she's looking out for him -- if something happens to him, who will revive her when she inevitably dies from her usual antics.

What I really love about this chapter is that she’s so relief she fell asleep into the lava immediately after Leo’s safe. Similar to how she died to Mandrake after she clear her doubt about Leo ignoring her in chapter 79.

But princess...Aren’t you adding more work to him for killing Ice Golem...?

LeoSuya chapter is adorable and mix with RomCom feel, good stuff as always.

To those who ship Leo and Suya. Since there's no English content (technically, there are few fanfics in AO3) for these two, write あくスヤ in google, twitter, pixiv, and youtube and I assure you that you won't regret it.

Dex-chan lover
She fell asleep then fell into the magma.
She fell asleep pretty much ASAP right after Leo healed.

Users who are viewing this thread