Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Badump! A Sorcery Tournament Filled with Demons!

Wait, are we already at the point where the entire demon castle is stockholmed into loving the princess? That was kinda gradual.

Dex-chan lover
Let us give a moment of silence to all the forbidden grimoires that have been abused in this chapter. #SaveMagicBoii

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see the reaction of the grimoire when he's used against the hero... 😅

WAHHHAHHHHHHHH When she read their minds it's so sweet and cute I hope they become like family just ughh they were already close don't treat her like a hostage anymore and princess treat them nicely

and hero vs princess will be a nice fight HAHAHAH

They all want to get stronger so the hero can't rescue the princess, hence she will always be staying with them. That's heartwarming but kinda sad too . _.

Hero: Princess! I've come to rescue you.
Princess: Who bothereth mine sleep shalt be sent to sleep!

I agree with the goblin, she should just defeat the Hero party by herself while took their stuff for free sleep craft

Double-page supporter
Imagine being the hero party and defeating the Demon King to rescue the princess... Only for the princess to reveal herself as the true final boss.

Looking forward to to the princess causing true havoc to demons? Get out of your book Azif! She does it every day!

I know this may be over analysis but...

This Chapter reveals sooooo much.

The Princess is technically mean to the demons, using them as she pleases. However, we always forget that she is indeed a hostage, and the demons are the enemy.

So, as a human princess, she does not feel regret for being a bother to them a lot.

She is surprised that they care about her. They are demons. She is a hostage.

She decides to not think hard.

This explains all her behavior up until now and who she is as a person. She is a young princess, but does not like to use her brain a lot. Yet, she seems aware of her situation and the kingdom's fate and role.

She does not know how to deal with the discovery that the demons are not "demons", and she is confused.

She is a sociopath to them, but...she has the right to be. She was kidnapped by the "evil". Now, she does not know!

Damn, good writing

Users who are viewing this thread