Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - Sudden Change! Big Eggplant Earless Seal

Double-page supporter
"Next... I think I'll make my cell larger..."
"Do you... have no interest in becoming an Area Boss?"

The princess speaking as if because she owns the place.

Dex-chan lover
The Princess' selfishness knows no limit. And that's what we like from her.

Double-page supporter
She wasn't completely selfish. She was more than willing to let Earless Seal live happily in the Ice Area. But then she heard it wasn't happy.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing of this manga is great. We now pass the point of princess making herself comfortable: she now consideres renovations and making herself at home (bossing around).
Also yet again another glimpse of awareness of the situation.

Its like shes subtly aware of what shes doing around her but just doesn't care because it effects her sleep if she doesn't do what she wants. I love it

Just realized that's its nose. I always thought the earless seals were perpetually crying.

Double-page supporter
The princess could possibly be or more like, she IS stronger than most demons and bosses in the castle

The hero problaby wouldn't stand a chance...

She obtained the "scissors demon" title and "ice captain" title 😂 she also has a giant baby eggplant seal now

Dex-chan lover
She is as strong as the demon elders, she is the boss of the Forehead Devils which now control the starting area as of ch.43, and she has area-boss level monsters under her control. She really is just going to usurp the Demon King by stealing away all of his power

Users who are viewing this thread