Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - The Black Full-Time Princess

Aggregator gang
Legal loli confirmed!
Lewd body confirmed!
Best girl confirmed!

Dex-chan lover
For everyone asking about the princess' age: remember a few chapters ago when Poseidon mocked her flat-chestedness? I don't think she's be so upset about the insult if she isn't already a few years into puberty.

What kind of children's homework involves demon skins?

Infact, who's bright idea was it to give this particular princess a book about what demon skin makes the best bedding!?

nvm, went to the next page.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter made me realise that the princess wasn't as young as I had thought...
The demons thought she was in kindergarten, and while I somewhat agree, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a few years older, 13 being the oldest. But I certainly did not expect a young adult.

Edit: I should've realised sooner. A-something-kun was a childhood friend of the princess. A hero, logically, wouldn't be a kindergartener.

👁️👄👁️ You know what i feel motivsted to do my 50+ modules that i need to pass in less than a week or else i have no grade, and each module has 10 pages, MOTIVATION AND NOT SLEEPING FOR 3 DAYS IS A GO YESSSS

Dex-chan lover
Her outfit looked rather more adult this time. Ironic given they were treating her like a kid.
That weird circular thing attached to the middle of the chest was a bit odd though.

Users who are viewing this thread