Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 7 Ch. 82 - You Can't Possibly Hide, Right?

We now need a spin-off of Succyun bullshitting her way through the royal palace and becoming a better princess than the actual princess.

Aggregator gang
Skyrim level of detection lmao ? WHO'S THERE? Must have been my imagination...

Contributor
Can't believe that Mom fucked the king to make Suya...
I wanna see her Ahegao face...

Dex-chan lover
Suya-chan is looking absolutely fabulous this chap!
You know Demon King-sama & Demon Monk are succumbing to stress since neither of them is getting worked up about Princess sitting on their shoulders in that armor.
And finally, Succyan's moment of doppelganger greatness is at hand!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
demon king sama, pls kidnap that mom too!!!11

You know, I didn't think the author could keep a manga about wanting a comfy sleep entertaining for a long time but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Freeeeaaks!!! I have a feeling the royal palace will turn out to be a wilder place, than Demon Lord's Castle.

I want to do things to that mom.

"Suya-chan is looking absolutely fabulous this chap!" She DOES! I dig that fluffy outfit and dem legs. Tres'chic!

... and his 7th sister "Nachmittagssnack" and his cousin twice removed "Zweites Frühstück", usw....

@Arxos +1 That'd be a doujinshi I would read. We need more Succyun. Leaving her there and using it as plot for omake would be fine. But then the whole premise of "Hero saving Princess" would come to an end, wouldn't it? (Maybe the kingdom can't reach the hero to tell him? That might work for some time.)

Users who are viewing this thread