Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 8 Ch. 100 - Let's Show Some Skin, Whee!

Dex-chan lover
@Azure2290 ... I thought that it was said that she was 16 or so (for sure not under than 16 but I don't really remember so thanks for your reminder)

Dex-chan lover
Swimsuit princess isn't half bad.

And I also have in mind, that she is supposed to be at least 19. Hasn't this already been stated in the manga somewhere?

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix It was when they discussed the Hero's age who was like 23 now. Which was sort of a funny panel due to them all sort of realizing that the princess is a lot older than you would have thought.

This is it boys! This is the most fan-service chapter we will ever get, unless the mangaka decided to bamboozle us with more "revelation" than this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please FBI, this is a joke

Fed-Kun's army
She is maturing though, even though she’s like 16-19 already...

Edit: Maturing as in mentally not physically

The cover looks nice!
A another piece of Leonard's and Twilight's pride has been shredded again because of the princess 😂😂

Before screaming accusations of Pedophilia, learn to ask their age first - from me who looks 13 y/o but is actually 22

I can totally understand her complexes smh (but not the tongue one bc seriously why?)

Someone from the discord group colored this very special panel, it's a really aesthetic and lovely piece of work! They definitely did a great job on it.
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The answer to the age question is that her age is ambiguous even in-universe but she should be about the same age as the hero, who looks to be in his late teens. It's also implied that the demons think she's younger than she is back in the chapter where they give her summer homework but we don't know if that was ever clarified.
She has also been in the castle for a couple years without visibly aging so she might just be very petite

Dex-chan lover
Well, she does (barely) have tits. That should put the last of the idiots who believe her a loli in their place.

Users who are viewing this thread