Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 9 Ch. 112 - Do Your Best! Forehead Demon Monk!

Dex-chan lover
Nobody's going to mention the bear ears on the tombstone? C'mon! That's just too cute!

Dex-chan lover
Stop this. I do not approve this ship. Leonard is disgusting, though not as disgusting as Stray Weasel.

@The5thSeraph why do you hate this ship so much?? She's in her twenty in universe if that's why your disgusted, also Stray Weasel is probably the most innocent, he done nothing but try to approach her and fail like a hundred times.

Dex-chan lover
@Mayeli123cruz
It has nothing to do with age. It has everything to do with the discord between his clinginess and his outward personality. He is fundamentally in denial of his own disgusting habits. Those are typically the worst kind of people as they'll cause all sorts of harm and then deny all responsibility for it.

And Stray Weasel acts with complete disregard for everyone else around him. He is pushy and forward about it, and in spite of that he can't even follow through when it matters. It is like he only exists to cockblock everyone else and then waste time. He is annoying and obnoxious to the maximum. Reminds me of Kanye West somehow.

This sound more like a personal issue with these types of people, since they exist every where, so I’ma head out

Users who are viewing this thread