Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 9 Ch. 115 - If Demons Were to Dress-Up Like Her

Dex-chan lover
LOL they sure dobunderestimate their own people... Pft or do they over estimate the princess' charm??
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
The "kid" in their names was "子" (ko), right?
I feel like there must be better ways to translate "generic female name-ending" than a literal translation of the kanji.

Group Leader
The reason all of them are calling themselves "Kid" in their disguise:

Names for women in Japanese tend to end up with 子 (ko), which means child (Sakurako, Torako, Aiko, etc).
In other words, they're calling themselves Maouko, Poseiko and Shiberuko.

LOOOOOOL I'm impressed princess didn't win but again, even if she doesn't she still wins, so... Their efforts were useless from the start, and they didn't notice till the very end... :v

And on the Ko thing, perhaphs change it to something like "ette"? Would work very well I think, Demonette, Poseidette and so on... o3o

Dex-chan lover
Sooo Ma-ko, posei-ko and siberi-ko huh....

---

Swimsuit suya.... she has them, she isn't flat!?@_@

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or Kirei cake's translations getting way too literal lately? Kid instead of girl, really? I also still can't get over how they translated Jitsuryokusha as superhero in another manga too. It's just a minor annoyance but still annoying regardless.

edit: wait, is the ko a 子 or a 娘? I'm too lazy to check the raw.

Double-page supporter
Page 3, third panel, far right, between the two zombies. Might actually be part of the feathers on Harpy's head.

Users who are viewing this thread