Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
There was a glimpse of hope for a serious plot. I wonder if it’s foreshadowing.

Fed-Kun's army
Another unknown has appeared. As they say there is always a joker card in the deck...

Dex-chan lover
@JigokuShounen
To me, the fact that we don't see his face shows just how much of a random background character he was, so I doubt we'll see him again, but you never know.

Dex-chan lover
So ruining the Persona's roleplaying is considered terrorism in this world? Is there some sort of anti-RP version of ISIS? What's their version of 9/11?

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Well although I'm def drawing my own conclusions I would imagine since Personas have to act their part making them believe they aren't to the degree that rando is about the same level as trying to make someone kill themselves. Their whole life is for them to play that role and if they find out they can't do the one thing they were meant to do...well. So the fact he did such a thing in such a public way at a state sponsored event is about the dumbest damn thing he could've done.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
Given how she was reacting badly to it, I would guess that forcibly disrupting the RP makes the Personas go berserk or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO "I think it's pitiful." I love how Villager A's gotten so used to dealing with Maou-chan that he can figure out her entire plan just from the first step she takes.
Also our Maou defenitly can't be this cute! She was so adorbs under the tree! 😍

Power Uploader
There is not much plot left anyways, this is the last Volume afterall. So yeah..

There also the fact they said on the first chapters Personas will ended up be transported to another world and have to 'play their role' on it and for some reason the governement gain profit on it and also is said her persona is one of the rarest ones. Is basically like you was trying to convice a top idol than gain billions to a company to stop singing, the company will hunt you down (and in this case, have the law on their side).

Users who are viewing this thread