Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 69.1

Dex-chan lover
I feel honestly like the Harem Tag was added along the way x_x..
ive been reading this since around chapter 14 was released and it has been there since at the earliest that i know, was probably sooner.

Dex-chan lover
I feel honestly like the Harem Tag was added along the way x_x..
Well, something that was added a long time ago, unlike most harem series, is Nell. She's been around for quite a while now, in contrast to how most harem series introduce a new character and add them to the harem one or two chapters later, if even that. She's been around long enough to earn the trust and affection of the other characters in the family.

Dex-chan lover
Well, something that was added a long time ago, unlike most harem series, is Nell. She's been around for quite a while now, in contrast to how most harem series introduce a new character and add them to the harem one or two chapters later, if even that. She's been around long enough to earn the trust and affection of the other characters in the family.
Well, but with Nell she wasn't really seen as romantic interest at all, sure she had her one sided love, but Yuki was devoted to Lefi and Nell pretty much tried to accept that, though now it's just been kicked over and it feels pretty forced to me x_x

Dex-chan lover
Well, but with Nell she wasn't really seen as romantic interest at all, sure she had her one sided love, but Yuki was devoted to Lefi and Nell pretty much tried to accept that, though now it's just been kicked over and it feels pretty forced to me x_x
Probably due to the somewhat low quality adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
should i read the wn
is the ln still not translated or is that an option too

Dex-chan lover
Really now ?..

He marries Lefi off-screen in some flashback, while we have to suffer through the Demon World Arc, just for him to come back have some weird attitude that's pretty much a 180° towards before the arc (Feels less like him being happy about seeing her again and more like "whatever", the opposite of before the arc) and now they introduce some random ass harem polygamy plot, which lefi is suddenly completely okay with (yet again complete 180°)
She was always okay with the harem... She didn't do any 180... She literaly just said that she consider the women in the dungeon as Yuki's wife, this mean that the Wolf and the sheep girls were her husband's wife in her mind.
Yuki is stil acting the same as he was before too, he is just doing his things and living his live as he please while protecting his family.

I dont get why people blame the author when they themself did not read what he was telling them.

Man, such a garbage translation... Even the translation from Google Lens is more accurate.

For anyone wondering, Lefi says Nell confessed to Yuki, not the other way around.

I really wonder how little a translator has to care about their work to not notice that what they're writing simply makes no sense in context.
LHT is well know for hoarding chapter and doing low quality trad to have a lots of series under their name in hope to get as much money out of people as possible.
They also try to hoard as many popular series as they can, and for their not so popular series they release a chapter ever 2 or 3 month so idiot will simp for them and attack anyone that try to take these series. Because for these retard it's bad to snipe a shitty trad team if the "3 month rule" does not apply.

Dex-chan lover
She was always okay with the harem... She didn't do any 180... She literaly just said that she consider the women in the dungeon as Yuki's wife, this mean that the Wolf and the sheep girls were her husband's wife in her mind.
Yuki is stil acting the same as he was before too, he is just doing his things and living his live as he please while protecting his family.

I dont get why people blame the author when they themself did not read what he was telling them.

LHT is well know for hoarding chapter and doing low quality trad to have a lots of series under their name in hope to get as much money out of people as possible.
They also try to hoard as many popular series as they can, and for their not so popular series they release a chapter ever 2 or 3 month so idiot will simp for them and attack anyone that try to take these series. Because for these retard it's bad to snipe a shitty trad team if the "3 month rule" does not apply.
You say she was "okay with the harem", but all that was shown (in the manga at least) is how she constantly told him not to cheat on her.. She even send Layla with him to monitor him for that reason 😐

And she never said she considered the women in his dungeon as his "wives" she only said that about Iruna in the beginning, because he offered her his blood when she asked (He didn't know what that implied and she knew that)

Dex-chan lover
She even send Layla with him to monitor him for that reason 😐
Meaning she's okay with him cheating with Layla. There's a lot of subtext when it comes to her feelings. Though as I mentioned before, it's hard for me to tell how much of that is apparent for someone who hasn't read the novel and reading only this translation.

Dex-chan lover
should i read the wn
is the ln still not translated or is that an option too
Both have been translated, the WN to an arc or two further than the LN currently but the LN is getting weekly updates with j-novel while the WN translation is no more. I think the same people translated both, that's why the WN is over. The LN is more fleshed out, you can see the author preparing for future arcs earlier, but it also tones down Yuki a bit. I'd recommend the LN, they aren't that different.

As for whether you should read it, if you like the manga it's more of the same. It's definitely a harem, the combat plays a secondary role to character interactions, and there's rarely anything approaching a sense of jeopardy.

Man, such a garbage translation... Even the translation from Google Lens is more accurate.

For anyone wondering, Lefi says Nell confessed to Yuki, not the other way around.

I really wonder how little a translator has to care about their work to not notice that what they're writing simply makes no sense in context.
OKay that makes sense. I was so confused there for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
He gave her the ring in ch. 26.
It wasn't offscreen nor flashback.
He gave her the Ring, yes, but that's it, giving someone a ring doesn't always mean "Marry me".

The actual "Marriage", where they vowed to each other was given inside a flashback, while he was inside the Demon World.

Dex-chan lover
So many people are forgetting things that happened early in the story...

Lefi is not suddenly doing a 180 by agreeing to let Yuki have a harem. She had to agree to that in order to marry him to begin with because she wasn't even his first wife.

When she talks about not wanting him to cheat on her, what she really means is that she wants to approve of anyone new he adds to the harem, not that she really doesn't want him with other women.

One thing this series is actually good at (which a lot of other harem manga and anime are sadly lacking) is giving potential new wives a long time to build a proper relationship, not just with Yuki, but with the other harem members as well. When Yuki decides he's going to marry someone, it's with the approval and blessing of the rest of the harem because they've also gotten to know her and acknowledged her.

Dex-chan lover
He gave her the Ring, yes, but that's it, giving someone a ring doesn't always mean "Marry me".

The actual "Marriage", where they vowed to each other was given inside a flashback, while he was inside the Demon World.
Welp, it seemed like she knew right away what that ring implied anyway.

Dex-chan lover
She even send Layla with him to monitor him for that reason
Because she dont want him to take any other women than the few she already accepted. That's not cheating as she already accepted them as wife before he even had the chance to make a move.

It's not the "marriage" that happened inside the flashback, just a vow. The moment they got "married" was the moment Yuki gave Lefi the ring, the vow was just something they did afterward.
They are not bound by our world's modern norms, they dont have to get to a church to get married, just exanging the ring was enouth for them.

Dex-chan lover
So I decided to try getting back at this manga because it was sh*t with the demon arc, and right on the perfect chapter, so I hope the author does not skip back to stupid things and returns to the good content.

Dex-chan lover
Manga are often way more condensed than the WN and LN—if those exist. That seems to be the case here, as the manga is following the WN's events pretty faithfully.

I think every event I'm discussing without spoiler tags has already passed, so there shouldn't be any spoilers there, just additional information to fill in the gaps.

Lefi's biggest concern about him being on his own was about Yuki "getting seduced" (not him "cheating") and him being taken advantage of if the woman tries to hold sex or pregnancy against Yuki to make him do things and otherwise toy with his heart.

Lefi, in the WN, did, in fact, say she was fine if Yuki made any of the dungeon residents his wives, though he would be in trouble if he did it behind her back. This is the same for Layla/Leila.

So no, Lefi doesn't see them all as his wives, but she does accept them as bridal candidates. Nell was added to this.

Lefi basically described her attitude towards the harem as
any strong male is bound to have multiple wives and/or concubines, and seeing as she's the strongest being in the world, that only proves how impressive of a male Yuki is and why it's inevitable (to her) for Yuki to have multiple wives.

Beyond that, Lefi cares about the women around her as close friends and
helps them get with Yuki.

As to the discussion about when marriage becomes official in this story:
It's when one asks and the other accepts. No ceremony necessary for Nell's religion or any of the human countries, though royalty or nobility often do hold wedding ceremonies because they want to for various reasons.

In the dungeon marriage becomes official in the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread