Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
yay a new chapter, thank you!

AVENGE YOUR LOLI. LOLI ABUSE IS NOT TO BE TOLERATED.

Personally idc if he kills the rest of the group here or not. He'll probably be stopped by dragon waifu before he falls into depravity or smth. All that matters is the dude responsible is already killed and he got his loli back.

394.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Had to go back and look at CH1. His race is arch demon and his class is demon lord. So, yea, not a human to begin with.

If he does go Overlord style, I hope we see a bit more of a struggle between his old personality and his new identity. Overlord went the full villain route (so far) and I lost interest.

Someone kidnaps and beats your little girl/Waifu/ GF/ F/loli = Death to those involved.

He hasnt went villain route. Human did this and they're being dealt with. Simple.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone saying that the MC suddenly went all edgelord, you have to remember, teh MC has not encountered a single human up to this point (If I remember right Iruna technically isn't full human?) He very well might has built in aggro against humans because of his race. But yeah he has always encountered relativly tame and friendly situations and never experienced 'hate' until now. So while yeah it's kinda shocking, that could be how he has been since he was reincarnated, and it just never came up.

I do think they should've eased into it myself, but I like the fact that the MC clearly has lost his 'humanity' and not that weak approach so many isekai take of "I'm so strong I lost my common sense" kinda thing.

Dex-chan lover
they hurt the loli they gonna be so destroyed town's gonna smell like blood for a month

I will admit that I fell in love with this series after a couple chapters of the manga and then binge reading the novel, but this is one of the number one things I love about this character. He is not evil and tries to avoid conflict but also has a really short temper when it comes to people close to him. He has flaws that make him feel a hell of a lot more relatable and also his actions themselves make him feel real.

Dex-chan lover
Well he
spares the rest of the town on some conditions
Some noble later tries to send a subjugation team to destroy his dungeon but he kills them all then finds the noble that sent them.

I was NOT expecting this, and i fecking love it, was expecting him to be alot more of a pacifist.

Hell yeah. I was 100% expecting him to not kill anyone like a shonen protag but page 1 he is chopping off heads like you should in that situation.

Fed-Kun's army
*see someone one-shoting several people
"HE CAN'T BE STRONG"

dude, seriously?

years later, archeologists reached that town, "generations ago, this charred ruins was a flourished slaves trading town...."

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta - Yeah, whatever is going on with his willingness to kill humans, the rest of his emotions are working properly.
As for Iruna, she's been through a lot, so she isn't all that innocent when it comes to violence.

Users who are viewing this thread