Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Feels like it ought to be pretty straightforward for how to solve this: escalate. Doesn't have to turn it into a war, simply bring it to the kings attention, and if that fails, why not everyones attention with some loud proclamation over the entire capital? Maybe add some ultimatum about next transgression leading to retaliation onto that, as a deterrent (however, remember the threat has to be acted upon once they do)?

Dex-chan lover
Just do it in the mc fashion thats already established: teleport straight into the castle, befriend the king, snag the (possibly useless) princess that was supposed to mary the douche prince, get attacked again, this time by all the douches that are greedy and foolish, ?(bloody)?(fuckin)?(murder), profit!

Dex-chan lover
@feha thought that idea quite good but how many people who have good head above their shoulder like this governor ? Some idiot will say something or do foolish move that yeah end up threat become real and that deviated from MC aim

Dex-chan lover
@feha @Fuew12 Yeah. The prince wants a war so that he can acquire his imagined riches from the forest. If Yuki issued a public threat, the prince would use it as a tool to make people believe the demon lord is a villain trying to threaten the kingdom into submission. Like @Necrokora said in the first half of his comment, getting to know the king and leaving a peaceful impression would be a better solution to reach Yuki's goals. If he established a trade route between the forest and the kingdom, it might even satisfy some of the fools who want to follow the prince, as long as the monsters themselves aren't everything the humans want, of course. At least the intelligent ones. Yuki and his gang also hunt and eat the unintelligent beasts, so I don't see why he would want to especially protect them beyond wanting to avoid massacres and extinctions.

Dex-chan lover
Nice how people make plans of resolving this ..... and here we have a way of solving this that the MC does.

Dex-chan lover
Well, like a certain slime, he can try to deter war using trade. Or like a certain skeleton use magical nuclear goats as a deterrent.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice: I think I know which "skeleton" you refer to (I'm thinking Ainz, but I could be wrong), but... "magical nuclear goats"???

Dex-chan lover
one precious lefi
i thought he would make a move against that damned prince but well
just gonna wait for more chapters

Aggregator gang
Why are there so many odd gaps in the words people say at times in this chapter? "Gover-nor" and "Gener-ation" for example. I'd get it if the two parts of the word were on different lines, but they're not.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice: Okay, "magical nuclear goats" makes perfect sense in context. And it's downright hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread