Maou no Musume-tachi to Maguwaeba Tsuyoku Narerutte Hontou Desuka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
4,110
So the succubus is super angry she didn't get a proper first time and there is a way to break the curse, which I suppose won't happen until the end of the series.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
1,515
We spent so much time in that Astral place that I don't remember who these characters at the end are.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Messages
136
Shit, so basically, that witch cursed him to not be able to go all the way.

Look, author, if you don't want your hero to go all the way, DON'T WRITE A STORY WHERE SUCH ACTS ARE NEEDED. The fact that the villain has no such limits doesn't help. I hate stories that vilify the act of sex. It's shit like THIS that lowers the birthrate of Japan.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
656
So I guess for now he will gain at least a little bit of power through edging :V
Hopefully breaking the curse is the first hurdle, not the last. If it's a long term goal, that will be annoying indeed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top