Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Even So, Defeating Evil is a Holy Knight's Duty (2)

Dex-chan lover
So the ossan wasn’t that much of a bad guy huh...
But he still killed a lot tho...

Dex-chan lover
awwwww :3

daddy and uncle saves the day, while big sister had one shining moment.

Fed-Kun's army
ok it still doesnt make sense for the dragon to power up the holy knight since he is weaker than the dragon and is still a rampaging psycho
like all they have is the word that he is some how working for peace yet only has a record of killing mages and dragons

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now he's slaying demons.
And he's best buds with Salamanders Dragons

This guy really is Rogal Dorn, isn't he?
aY4DvZm_460s.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The physics of that parry makes less than zero sense. It makes negative sense.

That's my one nitpick though, the chapter was pretty dope. I mean, they actually used a degree of creativity for the anime bloodlust trope (which is almost never anything but a tired old cliché). The power levels displayed here mostly make sense when considering previously established parameters, instead of everyone being narrowly outmatched by the protagonist except when plot demands otherwise. And the overarching plot actually makes me uncover more of it, the saucy slut.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
After a long time, finally...

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe we've gone from wife and cute family Dynamics to joining forced with the church to slay demons, what a development

@Syanalassa: Nope, the dragon was killed in the fight against the demons, and the old man drank the dragon's blood in order to survive his own injuries and escape with his life. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread