Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - It's Natural for Demon Lords to Have Horrible Personalities (1)

Dex-chan lover
Heh. The attempt failed so badly that Zagan didn't initially realize she was trying to impersonate Nephie.

He thought she was just some random guest attempting to hang on his arm.

Dex-chan lover
if introductions were truthful, bifrons would have said, "i am demon lord douchebag asshole, i will continuously be your stalker and a thorn in your side from this point onward."

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, that acting was so bad. Zagan wasn't fooled for even a second. No way when the Dark Elf Nephie went full THOT on him. Never go Full THOT

Wow, I can believe the author stooped to adding such disgusting sexual acts just for sales...

Double-page supporter
A smug bishie Maoh and his dark erofu servant, we really hit the lewd jackpot here.

Yup, here is Bifrons back in Chapter 9 of the manga
x4.png

While he is the 3rd LN volume Demon lord, the one in the 4th LN volume is
the demon lord in white who is (mega spoilers)
Nephie's mother
x16.png

Fed-Kun's army
great job for blocking Fol's eyes there
that was extremely lewd srsly thx for the warning!

Double-page supporter
18+, i see because, ear holding in public, good grief zagan and nephie that is too lewd and you dare to make nephie cry and try to ruin the ship you thot but too bad zagan loves nephie and thanks for the chapter!!

We're now seeing a rare case of Lewdness that can cure depression but its side effects were diabetes

Users who are viewing this thread