Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - It's Natural for Demon Lords to Have Horrible Personalities (3)

Dex-chan lover
It never ceases to amaze me how rarely incantations make any sense in these stories.

@Cennekie
lmao, that's the lesson you took from that chapter?

Too bad she gonna die. Kinda hope that she could turn sides to zagans but this development would only lead to her being made to realise that what she did was a wrong thing and she must pay the consequences with her life. Feels bad man, just think how nice it could be to have a black and white support mages on your side. Well, aesthetically 😅

Double-page supporter
Don’t get me wrong here, I love elves
Dark skinned elves
White elves
Any type of elf

BUT THAT BITCH ASS DARK ELF BETTER DIE

1st thing is first... envy is shit

2nd... I'd be happy if Zagan actually punish (torture) that little shit, while Nephie is away of courese... for her not to stop the punishment (torture)...

3rd... if 2nd won't happen, I'll settle on a highly detailed punch to the face (teeth and blood -and some flesh-) flying off

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for MC to torture the Little piece of s**t and then kill him in the most agony way

and then BANG the dark elf

We shouldn't be too harsh towards the dark elf. Imagine your master got NTR-ed and you have got nothing left.

Dex-chan lover
i really do acknowledged on how japs can make the shitties asshole of an enemy!! gotta say, their mind are seriously sick, able to create these asshole just on imagination (they do get nuked to be fair)
korean mostly always on mc and his/her progress, not much stuff on their enemies (ie not really memorable)
while chinese, they're just copy paste moron. they died in the end though, which is nice, but not really if they're growing like mushroom in the first place.

I would be jealous if someone kept looking a a bigger bean instead of me.

Aggregator gang
@kshatria
Yeah, manwha is mostly be heroes growing up and then beat the shit out of enemies they struggle to defeat before. Thats why the enemy is mostly aren't even a concious creature. Most of them is just used for cool action panel and thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread