Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?

did, did he just make an enemy of every other demon lord? like seriously, how stupid is that shota demon lord. he just sealed his own demise

use spoiler tags
he finally has the guts to confess to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Aggregator gang
It's interesting but quickly got destroyed by mages kidnapping women like bruh.

Not a good first impression.

Also japan doesn't have extensive history of slavery so they just put it there because it's the lazy way to create relationship.

They got nuked twice tho why not stop writing about slavery and instead create a manga about being nuked in the ass like Gundam where colony is used as weapon but I digress.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Aint no fucking way this zagan dude is 18, is the author trippin' on those 2010s moe-moe anime?

Dex-chan lover
Oh you motherfuckers, we would finally get a kiss and you assholes had to screw it up...

Good romance series and I actually enjoy reading it, but I’m going to drop it if it turn out to be a harem type of manga 🤙

can some one explain why Barbatos is kinda weak? I mean he was a archdemon candidate, but I did not get to see some powerfull magic other than summon a demon

Fed-Kun's army
can some one explain why Barbatos is kinda weak? I mean he was a archdemon candidate, but I did not get to see some powerfull magic other than summon a demon
Have you read chapter 61 yet? That shit he did can disintegrate everything that can't escape it.

He's not weak. In fact, he's the most powerful Archdemon candidate not even Gremory, Kimaris or Foll can surpass him, he is the best at teleportation and space time magic (no other archdemons can excel him with that) and is really crafty. Just read the spin-off and you'll see.

Or you can just wait for the manga to adapt all his badass moments to come but that would take a while.

Fed-Kun's army
but I’m going to drop it if it turn out to be a harem type of manga 🤙
LN reader here. Was not a harem manga, is not a harem manga and will never ever be a harem manga. And if you happen to have that feeling again, then let's just say you're wrong (the author loves to tease harem that will never happen since all girls will get paired with other men eventually).

Users who are viewing this thread