Maou Reijou no Shikousha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - For the Sake of Someone

Fed-Kun's army
For the most part I agree, but there are some egregiously stupid plot devices I have trouble reading. Chief among them is the utter crutch that is mind control. It is a cancerous affliction that once used will quickly spirals out of control and take over a story.
Also time travel.

Dex-chan lover
ayo mc packing heat??? bro got the travis js on lmao.
Also hanged man is a cool ability I'm invested instantly.

Dex-chan lover
The betrayal/shunning is so fast these days, it's weird the MC even has time to notice before the actual plot starts. I know everyone's heard of Dragon Quest, but he's going to cry about being a 'Fake Hero' for the next 100 chapters even though it was just something one kid from his class mumbled under his breath once.
bsZX4Mzl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They all just straight up believe that they were "saved" by the summoning? That this "earthquake" hardly even mentioned (had to re-read to see verify if they even mentioned what they thought killed them), was both natural, and that horrible to have immediately killed everyone? Not even people who lasted half an hour later bleeding out to confirm it, just "oh, there was shaking, it must have been an earthquake killed us like they said, and not just a by-product of the abduction process"
That's exactly what I though, for all we know they were the ones who caused the earthquake to begin with.

Let me guess, if it wasn't for those humans summoning them, they wouldn't have died. Or maybe, they were never dead in the first place and the earthquake is just them getting isekaied and it was all just one big lie to get them to be more willing to cooperate. Also MC, I sincerely feel that having your life's purpose be 'to be useful to someone' is not really healthy...

Dex-chan lover
Ah here we go, the Gloomy sad MC is secretly OP and now he gets all his vengeance wa ha ha...

Y'know it's a really sad state of affairs for this kind of power fantasy echo chamber to be what people want. This doesn't bring good news about the mental state of the general population

Dex-chan lover
So another stock himans bad, demons good. Class oblivious to genocide until MC schools them several times and they are on the wrong team also douche "hero" will also remain on the bad side.....

That said I'll give this a volune or 3 but I expect this to be axed by that point.

Dex-chan lover
That summoning magic was awfully convenient to focus on people with statuses like heroes and saints while their lives were about to end due to an unforeseen disaster, definitely not caused by that very magic tearing through the fabric of space between worlds. Those kids must feel so indebted and not skeptical of their saviors in the slightest. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting a reveal that the earthquake was caused by the kingdom that summoned them, as a way to convince them to not want to go back.

I never thought I would read such a good first chapter of a manga in my life. I straight up thought "oh this will be like this. where is the sudden near death cheat skill?"
It's like eating a 3 course meal where the quality of eating each part doesn't decrease, it's just unheard of. only started paying attention after guy had [guardian] as his class then afterword enjoyed it.
bummed that it's a harem tho, it's probably all downhill from here

Contributor
Many parts are altered, the classes are wrong important details are cut out sentence are shortened and are made to sound more unclear and stupid... are you trying to ruin this series?

Akagaki Shuuji's class is "Sturdy Fortress", Shouguuji Minase's class is "Master of all martial art", Kinomoto Mutsuki seems to be a "Magic Creator" and about Isayama Shouta not 100% sure but probably "Sword Saint" or "Sacred Swordsman".

Users who are viewing this thread